Sunday, October 21, 2007

Journal #19 Hallowen



It will be first time for me to celebrate Hallowen. I dont know whether should I celebrate or not? I will go Alp's Party. There is another question for me. Should I wear a custom? I am not sure still. I remember some of my friend joined a Hallowen Party at Vancouver, canada. They did not wear customs. They took some pictures from the party. They wore quiet interesting customs. By the way, some of them almost did not wear anything. Anyways, I will go to the party next saturday. I still dont know what to wear. but if possible for me I would wear my traditional custom which i have never worn before. I would wear a wide pants. you can on the picture.Iwould wear a white shirt, and i would wear vest over the white shirt. And I would wear a hat. That is my traditional clothes. But I am not gonna wear this at the party. It is surprise.

1 comment:

leinster said...

It is more fun if you wear something, but I'd rather see you there in costume or not.